I asked one of my friends, “What is a Facial?”
He told the Google definition,
A facial is a family of skin care treatments for the face, including steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, and lotions, facial masks, peels and massage.
I wondered and asked , “But, What is the benefit?”
– It provides deep cleansing to your skin. In our rushed schedule, we end up skipping intensive cleansing — facial treatment helps you here.
– Steam during the facial, opens the skin pores which is essential for the skin to breathe easy.
– Scrubbing removes the dead cells from your skin and also removes white-heads.
– Removal of white-heads and black heads ensures removal of blockage in skin pores.
– Facial massage is essential for better blood circulation for the skin and relaxes you.
– Face mask are essential for making the face skin bright, firm, soft.
– Facial makes you comfort as it is a good 45 minutes uninterrupted pampering for yourself in the busy routines.
– Also, facial helps your eyes rejuvenate too.
– It not only de-stresses you but also makes your skin glow from the impact of weather on you.
I said I can provide you a technique of Inner Facial which will provide you a permanent glow in your face !!!
Yes, it’s Meditation….
What is Inner Beauty?
A beautiful woman is not only admired for her physical appearance; she is admired for her inner qualities as well. There are many inner qualities that make a woman beautiful, and to cover all of them would require a separate article. However, I want to focus on important inner qualities a woman should possess to make herself truly beautiful.
A woman should be kind—she should be gracious. When you think of the women that you hold in high regard, they usually are ladies who are kind, gentle, thoughtful, unselfish, etc. They are the women that we look up to and remember.
Men like women who are nice. Men are suckers for kindness and consideration. We love women who are affable, flexible, easygoing. Most men cannot resist a sweet woman. Women who are gracious and kind are attractive.
A truly beautiful woman is not in competition with men—she understands the value and strengths that they possess and appreciates them. Women and men both possess certain qualities that are needed by one another.
Our society places a high value on the physical beauty of women, but it does not understand all of the elements that make a woman truly beautiful. If a woman possesses only the physical aspect of beauty without the inner and godly qualities, she is a hollow and empty shell.
It is within every woman’s reach to become the beautiful woman God intended her to be. She should be beautiful on the outside, beautiful on the inside.
Why Inner Beauty Suffers?
A staggering amount of
Are experienced by the heart on a daily basis by the people and situations around you.
This build -up is an unavoidable fact of life.
We can do the best we can, to keep the Heart happy by watching movies, sharing with friends, a long walk etc but it is not always enough.
Many advocates compare Meditation to going to the SPA for a Facial.
We Cleanse, Scrub, Mask and Massage our Face, to get glow and Radiation.
Like our Face, the Heart also needs to be evaluated and cleansed so often to maintain a healthy facial appearance.
Practicing Meditation on a regular basis will save you from needless Dullness in the face and will get you a radiating, glowing face.
How Meditation can bring Facial Complexion?
Meditation is one of the few stress-less practices in the world that can truly rejuvenate your skin, transforming all your cells and tissues. The effect of meditation, when practiced properly and consistently, is like an anti-aging pill that cleanses your skin and physical rejuvenates your complexion.
Meditation is natural skin care par excellence.
Meditation, which teaches you how to rest your mind, thereby causes the vital energies within your body to become unleashed and blossom in full flower. These “chi” energies traverse all the cells and tissues of your skin and slowly flood them with vitality, bathing them with life essence.
The masters of various spiritual traditions — and especially the Chinese Taoists have come to the conclusion that meditation is the best way to heal disease, defeat aging and help you look your very best, including rejuvenating your skin to maximum beauty.
For all practical purposes, meditation does the following:
- Unlocks the buried power of your Subconscious Mind
It is a well-known fact that your subconscious mind is many times more powerful than your conscious mind. Regardless of one’s religious beliefs, we can unanimously agree with the fact that activating the force of our subconscious mind can unleash a lot of healthy energies within us. It is this unlimited prowess of the subconscious mind that you can direct to attain physical beauty (through visualization techniques), happiness, health and vitality.
- Improves concentration
Consistent Meditation can help you develop great concentration powers and accomplish seemingly challenging tasks. By doing so, the innate creative powers of your mind gets channeled in way that helps you manifest your desires tangibly while also lowering stress levels.
Inexorably, lower stress results ushers in a calm frame of mind regardless of external circumstances, which therefore makes it easier for you to get a radiating, glowing face.
- Augments positive emotions
Meditation amplifies positive emotions such as happiness, respect and self-esteem. Almost universally, doctors concede that positive emotions are not entirely irrelevant in the context of secreting important hormones in the body.
Some studies have proved that positivity can make your glands function better and slow down the signs of ageing, whereas negative emotions such as hatred and jealousy can cause great harm to your mind and body and also accelerate the aging process.
Via controlled meditating beauty, it is possible to increase the quotient of positive emotions in your mind and fuel great physical changes within your body, which includes your facial appearance as well and teach you how to keep skin youthful.
Inner Facial through – Heartfulness Meditation
Heartfulness is a system of relaxation, meditation and rejuvenation practices with practical benefits for a more positive and impactful life. It helps us to stay aware, calm and focused. It promotes a transformation of our thinking into feeling, intellect into wisdom and expanding our awareness to joy, happiness and bliss with a deep sense of fulfillment in life.
Beginners Script of Heartfulness Relaxation Technique leading into Meditation
Before every meditation, we need our entire system to be relaxed.
For that, we need to be relaxed fully.
How do we do it?
We take the help of Mother Earth;
- We sit comfortably in a chair or in asanas on the floor.
- Imagine that the energy of Mother Earth is entering through your feet and is helping you relax your toes and feet.
- Slowly allow this energy to move upward through your ankles and lower legs.
- While it is moving upward, try to feel how the cells, the muscles, the bones it covers are relaxing.
- The calf muscles are relaxed.
- Let this energy flow upwards to your knees, let it imbue that.
- Let that energy move into your thigh muscles.
- Feel the lightness in relaxation.
- The areas touching the chair or the ground including your back, think that they are getting relaxed.
- Observe how this energy moving in the abdominal area and chest area is helping us relax.
- Let the energy move into your shoulders, see how they are melting away, becoming lighter.
- Let this energy move to your biceps and elbows, forearms, your wrists, your palms and fingers, thumbs – all getting relaxed.
- Imagine the body between your shoulders and toes is completely relaxed.
- Feel this relaxation in your neck muscles, your facial muscles, forehead, and your earlobes.
- See how gently and softly your eyes are closed.
- Crown of your head – all getting relaxed.
- From the crown of your head, top of the head, till your toes, top to toe.
- Feel this complete relaxation.
Having done this, gently bring your attention towards the heart and incorporate this practice of meditation on the heart. That there is divine light present in the heart and I am meditating on it, the energy that is pulling me inward, within my heart. And we have to meditate 20 minutes or 30 minutes, whatever you can, whatever time you have available, you can do it. And you will definitely feel it, in 20 minutes or 30 minutes when it ends on its own. That’s all. This is all about relaxation and meditation.
When we give these commands to ourselves, it gives us such a tremendous impact of lightness and relaxation. The same feelings we can create in others by sharing these commands with them. You can give these commands and you see it for yourself that when even a small child when he reads out in a proper order with proper pauses, the child also is able to make others relax. And especially, when we are in the bed and adopt this method, then it helps us sleep faster actually and our sleep will also be a deep level of sleep that we will be able to enjoy after this relaxation.
Book An Appointment
More about Heartfulness Meditation: http://en.heartfulness.org/
Learn about Daaji, World Heartfulness Teacher: http://daaji.org/
Reach out to us for further details :
Toll free number (India): 1800 103 7726
Toll free number (International): 1844 879 4327
Heartfulness Trainers : http://heartspots.heartfulness.org/
For queries: email@example.com